One of my family’s favorite meals also happens to be one of the easiest that I make.
Recipe to serve 6:
- Organic frozen grilled chicken strips (2 boxes)
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 3 large bell peppers diced
- Italian spices
- Fresh organic garlic minced (2 cloves)
- 2 TBS organic virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Non-GMO soy free Earth Balance Butter
- In a large skillet (mine is a Calphalon 12”) on medium heat sauté garlic, peppers, and tomatoes until they begin to soften and garlic turns slightly brown
- Add in chicken and simmer on medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or until chicken is fully heated.
As you see below I put grilled chicken onto gluten free buns. But you can also put this on top of rice, pasta, or into a wrap with avocado.
Next up one of the children’s favorite lunches from last week.
Who wouldn’t love to eat some animal shaped cucumbers too?
Tomorrow I will share a few more lunch favorites from the last two weeks! Until then, I hope everyone is staying safe and dry during the storm hitting the east coast!
Make it a beautiful and blessed day!