This past November I shared a post full of important immune boosting tips. I still believe that being well hydrated is the easiest way to remain healthy and giving the body what it needs to flush out toxins. When you add in lemons – WOWZERS!
The health benefits of drinking lemon water are simply amazing. Click on the photo to read up on how it can help you lose weight, gently detox, and keep you feeling your best throughout the day!
As you all know we are now using essential oils to help us stay healthy throughout the year and they have become a staple in my daily routine.
Take these three for instance. All together perfectly blended for you – Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint
It hit me the other day that since I have been using this amazing trio daily my allergies around horses has been less and less. That is a HUGE win for me, with my current love of all things horse related. I will be making an extra roller bottle to keep in the car for when I’m about to head out to the barn and will let you all know how that works throughout the coming months which are my worst for seasonal allergies.
Now let’s take a closer look at how each of these EO’s individually work.
Oh just in case you are curious I use the lemon in my water first thing every single day. I also add it to hot water with honey and Lavender Thieves Oil Blend to fight off any sniffles or sickness I feel coming on.
Jill’s Sleepy Time Blend:
- 16 drops of lavender
- 16 drops of marjoram
- 10 drops of Serenity Blue Blend
- 30 drops of fractioned coconut oil
- Mix them into a 10ml roller bottle then apply to feet (toe pads and right under them) temples, chest, and directly under your hair line on your neck. This is also a wonderful blend to diffuse in any bedroom at night. Relax and enjoy a peaceful nights rest.
- 20 drops of Serenity Blue Blend
- 20 drops of Function Oil Blend
- 20 drops of lavender
- 10 drops of fractioned coconut oil
- Mix them into a 15ml roller bottle then apply to temples, neck, wrists, and feet any time during the day that you feel your body needs to relax, and be sure to roll on your feet before bedtime. This is also a wonderful blend to diffuse in any bedroom at night. Relax and enjoy a peaceful nights rest.
If you're ready to start using essential oils for you and your family, or need to stock up on accessories (glass droppers and roller bottles), and more go here.