Welcome to week two of positive thoughts only…
“The way to happiness: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others. Try this for a week and you will be surprised.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
When fear begins to creep in, speak truth into your heart and fill your mind with His promises…
- For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. (Isaiah 41:13)
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6
- For God gave us not a spirit of fear; but of power and love and discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7
- The Lord is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
- So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can Man do to me?" Hebrews 13:6
- Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
- God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. Psalm 46:1-3
If you missed a day - click on the label 30 Day Challenge or Positive Thoughts below.
Thank you for visiting and welcome to one of the greatest 30 day challenges you could ever begin!