If you missed my initial crock-pot recipe post, you can click here to read it.
Garden Beef Stew – Serves 8 prep time 10 minutes
- 1 lb organic baby carrots chopped
- 1 organic yellow pepper diced
- 1 organic celery head chopped
- 1 pound organic red bliss potatoes cleaned and cut in half
- 1 organic yellow onion cut into quarters
- 1/4 of organic red cabbage sliced into thin strips
- fresh oregano leaves
- 3 pounds organic grass-feed ground beef
- Add in Himalayan salt and pepper to taste (I use a pinch of both)
Directions: I start my crock-pot around 8am and turn it to low around 2pm – we eat dinner at 6pm.
- Cook ground beef on HIGH for one hour and stir
- Add in carrots, celery, onion, and pepper
- Cook for another hour on HIGH stir once again
- Add in potatoes, cabbage, and oregano
- Cook on LOW for another 2 hours stir once more
- Turn down to warm until ready to enjoy
This next photo is at the 2 hour mark right before turning it down to low.
I love how pretty it looks with the cabbage and fresh oregano.
This is what it looks right as I am ready to serve it. YUM! YUM!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we all do!
Pin and share this with your friends!
Thanks for visiting!
Be sure to come back next week for my Italian Chicken recipe. It is amazing!