If you missed my initial crock-pot recipe post, you can click here to read it.
Italian Beef – Serves 8 prep time 10 minutes
- 3 pounds organic grass-fed ground beef
- 3 organic bell peppers diced
- 1 medium yellow onion cut into quarters
- 1 container of organic grape tomatoes
- 1 –16oz jar of organic pasta sauce or make your own
- Put peppers and onions on the bottom
- Place raw ground beef on top of them
- Put in rinse tomatoes
- Cover with red sauce
- Put on high for 2 hours – stir after first hour to break apart beef
- Cook on low for the last 2 hours and then on warm until ready to eat. Stir a few times before eating.
- Can be used to stuff bell peppers and baked for an additional half hour in a preheated 350 degree oven or over quinoa. You can also serve this with a delicious salad and another green vegetable.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we all do!
Pin and share this with your friends!
Thanks for visiting!
Come back next week to learn how to make our new favorite recipe: Garden Stew.