If you missed my initial crock-pot recipe post, you can click here to read it.
Lamb Roast with Spinach, Feta, and Garlic (with red bliss potatoes) - serves 9 prep time 20 minutes
- 6 Pounds of (two pieces each were 3 pounds) Organic Lamb Roast pounded for tenderness and to help with rolling
- Stuff with 1 pound sautéed organic spinach, 3 TB crumbled feta, and 2 tsp minced garlic
- Tie with cooking string
- Dice up red bliss potatoes
- Put roast side by side in 6 qt crock-pot
- Place potatoes over and around roast
- Cook on high for 3 hours and flip roast over (side that was down is now up)
- Cook on low for an additional 1-2 hours
- Slice and enjoy! Use the juice it cooked in to top over each plate.
- This can be enjoyed alone or with another vegetable on the side
- If you do not like lamb, simply switch it out for organic boneless breasts of chicken or a thin cut of grass fed beef!
Our family has never eaten lamb and this was a wonderful new addition for us. It was tender and very flavorful!
My mouth is watering just looking at this again – it was simply divine!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we all do!
Pin and share this with your friends!
Thanks for visiting!
Next weeks recipe is Italian Ground Beef.