Our children were not sure about switching to another new way of eating. But then when they heard I would be making them bacon wrapped dishes - they were ALL in! Want to learn more about ketogenic cooking and intermittent fasting look for my favorite books here.
I definitely had them at BACON!
These are our two favorite brands of bacon.
And our favorite hot dogs.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each hot dog like below and secure with toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the bacon looks fully cooked.
- Eat and enjoy with avocado mayo and spicy mustard
- We like to eat them with sauerkraut
If you make any of my recipes tag me on Instagram #jillcooksketo and I'll pick a few to show my followers!
Please be sure you review Affiliate Disclosure to understand compensation for sharing above links!