Let's just say you are going to NOT believe how good these are and how easy they are to make!
Our 12 year old son is now a master at whipping these up.
He is officially known in our home as the "Keto-Kid Cook" and we have become quite the dynamic duo in the kitchen. Want to learn more about ketogenic cooking and intermittent fasting look for my favorite books here.
He has taken over creating keto-lunches for his siblings each day. We make a shopping lists of things they want and then I make sure all of the ingredients are on hand for him each week.
On Thursday I'll be sharing an absolute must have in any home that is busy in the morning trying to get kids out the door (or yourself for that matter) and want to make sure you start your day off with enough healthy fats as possible. So be sure you come back to enjoy it!
These can be made ahead of time and put into a container for later. My husband loves to cook eggs over easy and put them on top of the pancakes. My kids love to take them for lunch with the nutbutter on top. They make a great snack as well with butter or cream-cheese and bacon wrapped up together.
Now for the ingredients you need to make these super easy low-carb keto pancakes:
- 2 oz. organic cream-cheese
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of swerve
- 1 TB coconut oil (for cooking)
- 1 TB of Nuttzo Smooth Seven Butter
- 1 TB Grassfed Butter or coconut oil if dairy free
- Allow cream-cheese to sit out for approximately 15 minutes to soften
- Put all ingredients in container with your hand blender and all ingredients are smooth. (I use this one) this stainless steel cup is great for doubling the ingredients and super easy to clean.
- Let batter rest until almost all the bubbles are gone.
- Put coconut oil about a tablespoon into pans and allow to heat up using medium heat
- Pour batter into 4 small size pancakes - each batch will yield 2 servings of 4 pancakes.
- Cook for 2 minutes until golden and the outside is a bit crisp, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- We enjoy these with 1 tablespoon of grassfed butter and 1 tablespoon of nuttzo smooth seven seed-butter.
- You can also omit the sweetner and make wonderful wraps with this batter - use a shallow 10 inch pan and cover the entire pan with batter (be sure not to make it too thick)
If you make any of my recipes tag me on Instagram #jillcooksketo and I'll pick a few to show my followers!
Please be sure you review Affiliate Disclosure to understand compensation for sharing above links!