Friends, this recipe is simply divine!
Just looking at these photos is making my mouth water. :-D
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serves: 8-12 depending on slice size
This makes a lovely brunch or luncheon menu selection as well.
INGREDIENTS: Cut recipe in half if you only want or need to make one
- 16 pasture raised eggs
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup chopped organic broccoli
- 1 cup chopped organic green pepper
- 6 - 8 strips of bacon half way cooked
- 1 - 4 oz package of organic cream-cheese
- pinch of salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk eggs and milk together with salt and pepper
- Mix in broccoli and peppers
- Line bottom of 9 inch greased pie ceramic dishes with bacon or you can chop it up and add into egg mixture
- Pour mixture into pie dish
- Slice cream cheese and place on top of mixture
- Bake for 30 minutes or until center is firm
- Slice and enjoy
If you make any of my recipes tag me on Instagram #jillcooksketo and I'll pick a few to show my followers!
Please be sure you review Affiliate Disclosure to understand compensation for sharing above links!