UPDATE: Starting in August 2013, I only use Spark Naturals Oils. They offer better pricing and no need to sign up for a monthly minimum order. They offer an affiliate program for you to have your own 10% off code and you can share that with your family and friends to receive commissions for sharing SN oils with those you love. You can learn how to sign up for the affiliate program here. You can use my name and affiliate #17 if you would like to join me helping others use essential oils to heal themselves and their loved ones. You can find the sign up forms here as well.
As many of you read two weeks ago, I have lived with PTSD for over 18 years now and using the essential oils mentioned in the video below have played an incredible part in my healing journey. Every week my body seems to be changing and I can assure you that is a wonderful thing. I do not share this information with you flippantly, I take the responsibility of putting it out there very seriously. So seriously, that it took me over four months to tell all of you the amazing results I am experiencing.
Here a sampling of exciting changes that have taken place since adding essential oils to our family’s life:
- It has been almost five weeks since I began exclusively using my natural deodorant without one day of body odor.
- I have enjoyed incredible results following this protocol for allergies and anxiety. I made it through this rough spring with very little nasal and breathing challenges. That included me spending tons of time at several horse barns.
- Our children (and us) have remained healthy by using my Be Well Blend every night and when they get sick it doesn’t last long at all(I diffuse it in their rooms when anyone starts to come down with anything)!
- Our children no longer struggle to fall asleep thanks to this amazing protocol – diffusing my Sleepy Time Blend in their rooms and rubbing it on the back of their necks and wrists.
- I use 2 drops of Frankincense every am/pm and the benefits have been incredible! Not to mention I add it to many of my other EO’s to give them an extra added boast!
- Every morning I start my day with 8-10 oz. hot water, 2 drops lemon EO, 1-2 drops cinnamon EO and 2 TBS organic apple cider vinegar.
- I have used Shield Blend to heal ear infections in several of our children.
- Lavender Oil has helped heal several of our children’s dry skin issues mixed with coconut oil. I put it on burns, scratches, cuts, and bug bites/stings. I even put it on our son’s chicken pox recently and he blew through them with very little discomfort.
The safest way to use all essential oils is can be found in these two posts.
Because our moods are a complex interplay of emotional and physical components, our bodies are constantly working very hard to remain in or achieve inner balance. It doesn’t take long to see how easily our lives can get out of balance and how great the need for emotional and physical support becomes to our health.
As you read through this chart I use the following by Spark Naturals in place of what dT sells.
ZEN is like Balance but I think much stronger
Bliss in place of Serenity
Lemon, Lavender, and Wild Orange mixed in equal parts with fractioned oil in place of Citrus Bliss
Ylang Ylang in place of Elevation
PS. Would you all do me a favor – please check your blogger settings to be sure your email address will show up when your comment comes through to my gmail account? I would love to be able to respond and reach out to those of you who comment I would really appreciate it if you leave an email or a way for me to contact you in the comment section or email me privately at firstname.lastname@example.org. So many of you have written powerful comments and I have no way of reaching out! Thanks a bunch!
DISCLAIMER: This blog is only my opinion. It is not medical advice or diagnosis. Only opinions based upon our own personal experiences or information detailed in medical/academic journals or other publications is cited. I DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE or prescribe any treatments. Consult your health care professional about any serious disease or injury. Do not attempt to self-diagnose or prescribe any natural substance as a substitute for professional medical assistance. The information here is provided for your better understanding of holistic health.
**If for any reason you feel something is dangerous to your health because of your specific challenges – please contact your healthcare professional before trying anything that has been suggested on www.jillsamter.com
“The statements contained in this post have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Suggestions and ideas presented in this document are for information only and should not be interpreted as medical advice, meant for diagnosing illness, or for prescriptive purposes. Readers are encouraged to consult their health care provider before beginning any cleanse, diet, detoxification program, or any supplement regimen. The information in this post is not to be used to replace the services or instructions of a physician or qualified health care practitioner.”